Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Friday, March 26, 2021

Connecting Essbase Users

 Just a quick post here. Did you know there is a place to get your Essbase questions answered?  It is Oracle's Customer Connect and it is currently under utilized, but it is monitored by Essbase development. I'm guessing because it is hard to find. Well, I'll take that excuse away from you. Just follow my simple directions below.

To get to it, you can sue the URL https://cloudcustomerconnect.oracle.com/pages/home 

(or to bypass the home page https://cloudcustomerconnect.oracle.com/resources/6c34f3f3a5/summary)

You  will be prompted to log in with your Oracle ID, If you don't have one, create it, it is free. 


Then if you started at the home page, then navigate to product forums, infrastructure, then select Essbase

 

 

then you can see posts, search, ask questions. 

 

 Easy Peasy and a great resource. Take advantage


No comments: