Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hyperion Sig Mini-conference reminder

I don’t want you to miss out as there is still time to register for the ODTUG Hyperion SIG mini-conference in Arlington, Tx  on Thursday, February 23th. It will be at Ranger stadium and promises to be a great event.  The agenda and registration is available at HERE,  The keynote  is being given by Floyd Conrad  from Oracle and is entitled The Future of Oracle EPM and Beyond. There are at least 4 Oracle Ace directors that will be there giving sessions. Where else can you get a keynote and sessions like that for FREE!

I’ve heard serious rumor that there will be a similar event in Atlanta on March 20th, but it is not confirmed yet. I’ll get you details once I know more.

No comments: