With apologies to Katy Perry for the title. (My daughter would be amazed I actually know who Katy Perry is, but that’s a different story); I got my first look at the actual Exalytics machine. Well a sample box. and here is what it looks like. I would love to get my hands on one and try some client applications on it. I am going to two sessions today that give more details of the machine. Stay tuned!!!!
EDM AI Change Assistant Part 3: Return of the Admin
-
Over the last couple of posts, we walked through what the EDM AI Change
Assistant is, how it can be helpful, and seen some of what it can do so
far. If exp...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Really awesome technology. I used to be a Sun admin. I am getting excited about Oracle's new push with the acquistion of Sun. Time will tell.
Post a Comment