Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wolf, Wolf, Wolf 11.1.2.1 is HERE NOW

Like the little boy who cried wolf once too much, I doubt you will believe me, but EPM 11.1.2.1 is now available. What’s that you say, you just looked at edelivery.oracle.com and its not there. True, but if you go to download.oracle.com and select  Hyperion Performance Management and BI, you get to Here.

image

Notice it says 11.1.2.1.0  So I’m not crying wolf and it actually has been released. For those of you who were waiting till April 10th, wait no more. Go and upgrade my children.

2 comments:

operating systems said...

Seems like there are a lot of mis match names in download of files

AndreML said...

Can you please be more specific what exactly you mean.
I cannot detectz any mismatch from th first glance.
contrarily - the files names are meaningfuil now and no longer senseless abbreviations.
However a littel more explenation from your side would be very kind.