Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Friday, September 3, 2010

Oracle Open World is fast approaching

I just finalized my schedule for Oracle open World (OOW).  I will be blogging on the sessions I attend for those of you who won’t be there. In addition to  attending sessions, I’ll be doing a number of other things. On Sunday, I’ll be attending the Essbase Customer Advisory Board meeting as well as other events. I’ll make occasional appearances at the interRel Booth to help out when I’m not doing other activities.    When I signed up to go to OOW, I was just going to go as a participant, but I then picked up a session to speak on. Today I found out I have two more sessions I’m speaking at. If you are going to be at OOW stop by my sessions and say hi. Below is where you will find me. (why do I always get last day late sessions? ). My schedule is quickly filling up, I think I’ll be busier that I first anticipated, It is typically a very long week.

       
Sunday 4:00pm-5:00pm Introduction to the New Oracle Essbase Studio Moscone West L2, Room 2008
Tuesday 2:30pm-3:30pm Top 10 Oracle Essbase Optimization Tips That Give You 99% Improvement Hotel Nikko, Bay View
Thursday 1:30pm-2:30pm Implementing Effective Configuration Management on Oracle EPM’s Platform Intercontinental San Francisco, Ballroom C

No comments: