Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Friday, August 6, 2010

Persenting again

This upcomming week I'll be presenting at the DOUG (Dallas Oracle User Group) meeting at the interRel office in Arlington. There will be three tacks
The Future of Reporting & Analysis , Oracle EPM 11.1.2  and Becoming an Essbase Guru

Although I am far from Guru, I will be presenting the sessions in the Essbase track.  The topics include
Configure it out. , Load rules from intermediate to Advanced. (It used to be called from Basics to advanced, but I guess my basics are more intermediate to many people) and Preparing & Optimizing for 64-Bit Essbase. All really good topics.

If you want to see all of the topics in the other tracks or the schedule, you can check it out on http://memberservices.membee.com/538/irmevents.aspx?id=19  or contact Danielle White at DOUGBIEPM@GMAIL.COM

No comments: